Festetics Mansion – Helikon Castle Museum
Kristóf Festetics started to build the castle on the basis of Kristóf Hofstädter’s drawing who was the first master mason of the domain for three decades. The first big reconstruction was done in 1769 and it was Pál Festetics who had this work done.
The beautiful gallery of the castle is the used to be dining room which is today the venue of famous concerts, opera concerts or not less famous weddings. As the marvellous castle park –or the amusement park – where walkers found good air and pleasant imperturbability in the end of XVIII century – it gives the same serenity for people today.